Are you an MK? Do you know MKs? Would you like to become a Mu Kappa Partner? You can assist with MK ministries around the country in a number of different ways.
- Giving Online by clicking here: Gifts will help subsidize Mu Kappa retreats, represent Mu Kappa at conferences to help colleges and churches learn more about how to minister to their MKs, provide leadership training for Mu Kappa student officers, and even take MKs out for coffee once in a while!
- Giving by check: Make checks payable to Barnabas International. All gifts are tax deductible and a receipt will be provided. Receipts cannot be provided for mileage gifts.
P.O. Box 708
Elkhorn, WI 53121-0708
- Also consider these ideas:
- Contribute frequent flyer miles. Our Mu Kappa staff (including our student intern) travels extensively around the country and occasionally around the world as funds are available. We have numerous invitations to visit international schools to teach about transition and introduce MKs to the ministry of Mu Kappa so that they can find a place of belonging when they land in North America for college. Your frequent flyer miles can help us make these trips!
- Donate a car. At some point in college, most students need a car. Some need it to get to internships or student teaching or off-campus employment. Others don’t need one until after they graduate. Consider helping an MK buy a car (difficult for them when Dad is on another continent). You could help them with a down payment or perhaps donate a car so they do not have to take out another loan (as they probably have student loans to pay back as well).
Thank you for your care and partnership with Mu Kappa and with MKs!