Mu Kappa Student Leadership Summit
Almost 24 hours of fun, brainstorming, and other synergistic-type stuff
Who: for all current or future Mu Kappa or international student organization officers and advisors
When: February 22-23
Where: Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH
What: a time for student leadership to share ideas and gain insight into creative ways to reach out to MKs and international students on your campus.
• What do MKs and international students need from a student organization? How are MKs and internationals similar? How are their needs similar or different?
• How can we meet those needs?
• What are some ideas for group activities?
• How can we make a global impact on our campus?
• How can we be intentional about welcoming and encouraging this international community on our campus?
Cost: $6.00-$7.00 for lunch on campus plus your transportation
Housing: students will sleep on the floor either in a room with an MK or in a dorm lounge. Advisors will need to make arrangements for a room at a local hotel. https://www.cedarville.edu/Admissions/Visit/Accommodations.aspx
Bring: bedroll, pillow, towels, toiletries, Bible, notebook. Wireless internet access is available with a guest ID and password that will be provided when you arrive and check in at the registration table.
Friday, February 22
• 7 – 9 pm Registration
• 9 pm Pizza party and Welcome
• 10 pm Getting Acquainted and Introduction of Schools
• 12 pm In dorms
Saturday, February 23
• 8 am Breakfast
• 9 am – 12:30 pm Sessions
• 12:30 pm Lunch
• 2 – 4:30 pm Sessions
• 4:30 pm Getting you back on the road to your campuses!
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR GROUP WITH DONNA MESSENGER (firstname.lastname@example.org). Let us know how many are coming from your school.