Come to FLORIDA for Spring Break 2017!
For all MU KAPPA members or college-aged MKs — plan your get-away now. Call up your MK friends… and invade St. Petersburg, Florida! You will be 10 minutes from one of the top 10 beaches in the country. You can do day trips to Disney World or Universal Studios (90-minute drive), or just chill out with friends at Camp Freedom. Here’s what you can do:
What’s it like?
- An incredible time meeting other fun people from around the world, and to catch up with the friends you invite to join you
- To be just five miles from some of the best beaches in the country. This is a beach-focused event.
- Carve out some special time with God
- Don’t come if you want a conference or a retreat… (that is not what this is). Compass Ministries and Mu Kappa staff on site.
- All meals provided, unless you want to eat out at one of the many restaurants nearby (large mall three miles away)
- To sleep in a small room with two twin beds, and to use the community bathrooms (this is no frills… baby)!
- To have a common lounge area to hang out with friends, watch movies, play games, plan your day, eat together, etc.
- When: March 3 – April 2, 2017
- Where: Camp Freedom (Brethren in Christ) 6980 54th Ave. N St. Petersburg, FL 33709
- How Much: Short Stays $12/night OR 9 Consecutive Nights $100 (includes all meals) *
- Some activities have additional cost
- Fly To: Tampa International Airport (TPA) or St. Petersburg International Airport (PIE) – Check out Allegiant Air for cheap flights into PIE. Bring: Your MK friends, twin bedding with light blanket, modest swimsuit, towels, extra money for optional activities Camp Freedom – St. Petersburg, FL
- Deadline to register is January 31, 2017–open the documents below for more information and registration form
- MUKappaSpringBreak 2017
- MuKappaSpringBreak2017 registration
Deadline: January 31st